My good friend's little boy has a chance to be on the cover of Parenting Magazine! He's already been selected to be in the magazine, and is currently in 10th place, but needs a lot more votes to be on the COVER! Please help her out by voting! It only takes like 2 seconds, and if you see him on the cover you can say you helped put him there! You can vote once a day until May 16th! Click here to vote:
http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/270636You really can't pass up the chance to vote for this little guy! He is just too cute! Thanks so much for your help!
I voted. He is dang cute!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't find a place to comment on Ashton's birthday! You are so creative girly! Where did you get those blow up dinosaurs and what did you use for the bones? I want to know about the game too. My son loves dinosaurs and if he still does, I may be stealing you creativty!
ReplyDeleteCamey, you are the sweetest! I got everything from Oriental Trading Company online! The blow up dinosaurs came in a pack of 6 for only like $7! It was a pack of dinosaur skeletons I got from there for the kids to dig up. They have tons of dinosaur stuff on that website and if you do a search for coupon codes for that place on Google you can get good discounts! I got 20% off and free shipping. So fun!
ReplyDelete