The kids had been begging to do Halloween sugar cookies, but not wanting to go through all that work I decided we'd do these Oreo spiders instead! The kids loved doing them and they were sooo much easier than sugar cookies! Oh, and just in case anyone wanted to know, we made these ones with black licorice for legs which looked cool but didn't taste great and were hard to eat. I later made some with pretzels for legs and they were way better!
We had a Halloween party with friends from the neighborhood and ward on Tuesday night (those pictures still to come!) and my parents were so great to take the kids for the night. The kids got to carve and decorate pumpkins with them and my brother Cameron and his girlfriend Aubrey. They had so much fun! I'm so glad they got to do that because we hadn't had a chance to go to the pumpkin farm this year, and Mike and I don't really love gutting out pumpkins anyway! Thanks Dad for the pics!







Very cute! It's so much fun to see the kids enjoy the holidays! Halloween is by far a favorite.
ReplyDelete