Tuesday night we had a Halloween party at our house with friends from our neighborhood and ward. We had a great turn-out and it was so much fun! Thanks Jocelyn for sending me some of these great pictures!Mike was Perseus and I was Medusa - here Mike is trying to see my reflection in his sword so he can slay me!Nice socks Perseus!
Yeah! That was a fun party! You guys did an amazing job and I nominate you as the party planner! I will probably be asking for help with the Ward Christmas party and you are the one I'm calling! Thanks for all your hard work, it makes a huge difference!
Great costumes! Some of them took it really seriously. I love your decorations!! How did you do that and how do you make the bubbling drink? I have always wanted to know! Looks like so much fun! If you can e-mail me cncsant8@gmail.com...I really want to do a party like that. So fun!
That was so much fun!! Thanks for the invite! I loved your house and all the decorations. It looked so AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteI was so sad that we couldn't make it. We couldn't find anyone to watch the little ones. Man they screw everything up. So sorry we couldn't make it.
ReplyDeleteYeah! That was a fun party! You guys did an amazing job and I nominate you as the party planner! I will probably be asking for help with the Ward Christmas party and you are the one I'm calling! Thanks for all your hard work, it makes a huge difference!
ReplyDeleteGreat costumes! Some of them took it really seriously. I love your decorations!! How did you do that and how do you make the bubbling drink? I have always wanted to know! Looks like so much fun! If you can e-mail me cncsant8@gmail.com...I really want to do a party like that. So fun!
ReplyDelete