September 21, 2008

"I was still packing!"

My sister and I were due only 10 days or so apart from each other with our girls, but her daughter, Breanna, came a week early on Septmber 12th, and Brayden was 2 weeks late on October 7th. The whole week leading up to her cousin's birthday this year Brayden kept saying, "It's supposed to be MY birthday!" and "My birthday is supposed to be first!" (Even though they live 1000 miles apart, there's competition between them like sisters, well, mostly Brayden is the competitive one!) I told Brayden, "Well, Breanna came early and you were really late." Brayden then said, "But Mommy, I was still packing!" I asked "Packing what?" She said "All my baby stuff!" I don't have a clue where she came up with that. It's kind of funny because Brayden is the biggest dilly-dallier I have ever met, so it's no wonder that it even started in the womb!

2 comments: