Sometimes I feel like I am going crazy with my kids even when the day barely begins, and other times they can be so good and sweet! I took them on a marathon shopping trip at the mall last week, and they were so amazingly good, I couldn't believe it! Usually as soon as I step one foot into a store, Ashton gets really cranky. This time though, when I went into the first store and Ashton almost began to fuss I heard Brayden say, "Ashton, A is for apple, say A apple!" Then I heard Ashton say "A apple!" and Brayden just kept doing that with all of the letters she knows, and Ashton just loved it! So the whole shopping trip as soon as he would fuss she would start teaching him again. It worked so well and I was able to shop as long as I needed! I am so proud of Brayden for being such a good big sister and helper to me, and I'm so excited that Ashton already has such a love for learning! It was so nice that I was able to have a little break even with them by my side! September 6, 2008
ABC's at the Mall
Sometimes I feel like I am going crazy with my kids even when the day barely begins, and other times they can be so good and sweet! I took them on a marathon shopping trip at the mall last week, and they were so amazingly good, I couldn't believe it! Usually as soon as I step one foot into a store, Ashton gets really cranky. This time though, when I went into the first store and Ashton almost began to fuss I heard Brayden say, "Ashton, A is for apple, say A apple!" Then I heard Ashton say "A apple!" and Brayden just kept doing that with all of the letters she knows, and Ashton just loved it! So the whole shopping trip as soon as he would fuss she would start teaching him again. It worked so well and I was able to shop as long as I needed! I am so proud of Brayden for being such a good big sister and helper to me, and I'm so excited that Ashton already has such a love for learning! It was so nice that I was able to have a little break even with them by my side!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment