December 2, 2011

Tree Decorating!

First thing the morning after Thanksgiving, we put up our Christmas tree - the kids couldn't wait one minute longer!!!
Then, later this week I let the kids pick out some mini trees to decorate for their rooms! Ashton did a red and gold tree to match his pirate room, and of course Brayden wanted lots of pink! They loved being able to decorate them all by themselves!

5 comments:

  1. Love the things on the top of your tree!! I need to get something like that! I also love that Mike is on a ladder!! ha ha! Where did you get the kids little trees?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got the little trees at Target, they had lots of different colors and tons of stuff to decorate them with! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mini tree idea. What a fun way to bring it in their rooms. We just might have to copy you on that one. Thanks for the awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun mom! I love your tree.Where did you get those swirly ornaments?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were from a package set we got at Sams Club a couple years ago.

    ReplyDelete