September 10, 2011

They Can't Wait!

Every day the kids want me to drive by the Spirit Halloween store by us to see if it's open yet. Every day I hear them whine when we see it's not open. Yesterday, we found another store to hold them over for a bit (Halloween City), and even though it's not as cool as the Spirit store, the kids were in heaven.....uh, maybe "heaven" isn't the word for it.....

this would be my creepy son.....
He seriously picked the freakiest masks to try on!
Even though it's still early, I got to thinking I'd better get going on our costumes. We figured out what we're going to be yesterday, and I got everything ordered online last night! October is going to be extra crazy busy for us this year, so getting all set for Halloween already was kind of necessary! I hate saying goodbye to summer, but I'm so glad the kids' excitement for Halloween has gotten me excited too! I actually feel ready to bring on the FALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment