
To celebrate our anniversary this year, Mike and I took a short getaway trip to St. George. We enjoyed relaxing in the pool when we first got there, had a great dinner, and did a little outlet store shopping before heading to the gorgeous Tuacahn Amphitheatre to see their production of "Grease", which was amazing! Pictures just don't even come close to doing this place justice, it was so beautiful! I couldn't get over it! Unfortunately, we got there just before the sun went down, so we didn't get to enjoy the view long enough! I guess we'll just have to go there again! :)
The next day, we decided to take a tour of some of the historical sites there. We did the St. George Live tour, where we were taken to several sites and spoken to by people dressed as important people in St. George history. We really enjoyed it and learned so much, not only about St. George, but some interesting Church history as well. We are excited to go back to see more that we didn't get a chance to see this time around. This is the only pic we got in that area...the people were so into character and serious, I didn't want to affect the mood with pictures during the tour!
It was a really short trip, but we had so much fun celebrating together on our little getaway! I can't wait to celebrate MANY more anniversaries to come! I love you, Mike! Happy Anniversary!!!






A whole decade! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! Looks like you had a great weekend celebrating!
Happy Anniversary!! Ten years and still going strong! Looks like you guys had tons of fun in St. George!
ReplyDelete