Yesterday Brayden came home from school so excited to tell me that she held her first insect ever, a butterfly they had in their class that they were ready to release. I was in shock - no matter how cute or pretty the insect, Brayden normally wouldn't even go near it! She was so proud of herself, and I'm hoping this is a big step toward her getting over her fear!
Here's a picture she came home with today...she has to take it back to school, but I'm so grateful for my scanner so I can have the proof of something I thought would never happen! :)

That is such a cute picture! Liv had the butterfly on her shirt. I couldn't see it at first. Their class seems fun!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Way to go, Brayden! Now she can come over and hold the praying mantises, or if we're really lucky, we'll find another tarantula she can hold. (I'll just be watching that from at least 10 ft away!)
ReplyDelete